May 21, 2017 - High Point Farm, Clarksburg, Maryland
Vendor spaces are available for the purpose of buying and selling British & European classic motorcycle related items, and are intended as a service to support the classic motorcycle community.
Vendor Space Pricing
Vendor spaces can be pre-paid in advance (up until April 15th, 2017). Vendor spaces will also be available at the gate on a first-come, first-served basis. Gate opens at 7 am for vendor set-up. The pricing structure is:
15′ x 25′ space — $25, includes entry fee for one person
30′ x 25′ space — $50, includes entry fee for two people
45′ x 25′ space — $75, includes entry fee for three people
Note: We are unable to process PayPal payments at this time. We are able to accept Checks or Money Orders only.
• Vendor spaces are assigned by British & European Classic Motorcycle Day personnel.
• We reserve the right to deny a vendor space at our discretion.
• We reserve commemorative, concession and food vending rights.
• Gate opens at 7 am on the day of the event for vendor set-up.
• The event is rain or shine (no rain date).
• If your classic motorcycle club wants to set up a table for membership and info, contact us.