Vendor spaces are available for the purpose of buying and selling Classic Motorcycle related items, and are intended as a service to support the classic motorcycle community.
Covered Vendor Spaces
A limited number of Covered Vendor Spaces are available at our new site. Available to buy on our website on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here to go to the CMD web shop to purchase
These spaces are under a wooden roof and on asphalt. Go to the shop for more details.
Open Air Vendor Spaces
Open Air Vendor spaces will be on the perimeter of the main concours show field. They are available to purchase on our website until April 19th. They will also be available at the gate on a first-come, first-served, cash basis. Gate opens at 7 am for vendor set-up.
The pricing is:
15′ x 25′ space — $40, includes entry fee for one person
Larger spots require buying multiple spaces.
• Vendor spaces are for Classic Motorcycle related items.
• All Vendor spaces are assigned by Classic Motorcycle Day personnel.
• We reserve the right to deny a vendor space at our discretion.
• We reserve commemorative, concession and food vending rights.
• Gate opens at 7 am on the day of the event for vendor set-up.
• The event is rain or shine (no rain date).
• If your classic motorcycle club wants to set up a table for membership and info, contact us.